We strive to emulate the same arrangement as New Testament churches did under the direction of the Lord's apostles. In doing so, we follow the five acts of worship that are found in the New Testament:
- We sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs together. (Ephesians 5:19)
- We teach the Word of God. (Acts 2:42)
- We pray together. (Acts 2:42)
- We commemorate the death of Christ on every first day of the week in the Lord's communion. (Matthew 26:26-29; Acts 20:7)
- We contribute from our personal earnings to the collection of the saints for the work of God's kingdom through evangelism, edification and benevolence. (1 Corinthians 9:14; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 16:1-2; 2 Corinthians 8:1-5)
Sunday morning and Wednesday evening Bible classes are offered for both children and adults. We currently have one Sunday morning adult class with a study of Romans. We have two Wednesday evening bible classes; one for new converts and first principles, and one that is currently studying 1 Peter.
We have children's classes for the following groups:
- 18 months to 3 years
- 4-6 years old
- 1st-3rd grade
- 4th-6th grade
- 7th-12th grade
All of our children's classes meet on Sundays and Wednesdays and have age-appropriate curriculum.